Thursday, September 19, 2013

Let your little ones imagination run wild with an afternoon at Crafternoon.


It's not everyday that you find a cafe that ticks every box so when I find one that does I simply must share. I am talking about Crafternoon in Carlton North. Crafternoon is simply genius. As well as providing a delish menu with little appetites in mind, the cafe provides its very own craft menu, which includes; painting, play dough, pasting, badges and other special daily craft projects, including  trinket boxes and crowns. 

As soon as we sat down we were welcomed by the friendly staff who promptly attended to my little mans every craft request. He opted for some painting and pasting. I opted for coffee and eggs. Delicious. As I sipped on my coffee, I watched him create his masterpieces. I provided the appropriate oohs and aahs (actually there was some good painting happening on this day) and then once we were all done the lovely crafternoon ladies cleaned up the crafty mess. Bless. This place is heaven and like I said it really does tick all the boxes with its yummy healthy treats, delicious coffee and crafty treats. 

High chair and change table available and prams are accommodated. It is a little cosy  in there so I would highly recommend calling beforehand to make a reservation. There is 1 hour free street parking. 

Address: 531 Nicholson Street, Carlton North

Love Jo xxx